Amazon Echo Dot (4th Gen) | Smart speaker with Alexa | Charcoal
Amazon Echo Dot 4th Gen, new release | Smart speaker with Alexa | Charcoal
Out of stock
- Meet the all-new Echo Dot – Our most popular smart speaker with Alexa. The sleek, compact design delivers crisp vocals and balanced bass for full sound.
- Voice control your entertainment – Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, SiriusXM, and others. Play music, audiobooks, and podcasts throughout your home with multi-room music.
- Ready to help – Ask Alexa to tell a joke, play music, answer questions, play the news, check the weather, set alarms, and more.
- Control your smart home – Use your voice to turn on lights, adjust thermostats, and lock doors with compatible devices.
- Connect with others – Call almost anyone hands-free. Instantly drop in on other rooms or announce to the whole house that dinner’s ready.
- Designed to protect your privacy – Built with multiple layers of privacy protections and controls, including a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the microphones.
Amazon Echo Dot (4th gen)
|Size||3.9” x 3.9” x 3.5” (100 x 100 x 89 mm)|
|Weight||12 oz (341.3 g) Actual size and weight may vary by manufacturing process|
|Wi-Fi connectivity||Dual-band Wi-Fi supports 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 and 5 GHz) networks. Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks.|
|Bluetooth connectivity||Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming from your mobile device to Echo Dot or from Echo Dot to your Bluetooth speaker
Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) for voice control of connected mobile devices. Hands-free voice control is not supported for Mac OS X devices. Bluetooth speakers requiring PIN codes are not supported.
|Audio||1.6” speaker. 3.5 mm line out for use with external speakers (audio cable not included).|
|System requirements||Echo Dot comes ready to connect to your Wi-Fi. The Alexa app is compatible with Fire OS, Android, and iOS devices and also accessible via your web browser|